MailBee.NET SMTP is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-22. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MailBee.NET SMTP enables .NET applications to compose, mail merge, send mail to SMTP server (including Gmail and MS Exchange), submit to IIS SMTP or MailBee Message Queue, or send directly via DNS MX lookup.
Written in 100% managed C# code. Can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages. Supports FIPS 140-2, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 (incl. Client Profile), 32/64 bit, Xamarin Mono, iOS, Android.
- 'async/await' methods;
- quick methods to send mail with a single line of code;
- mail merge over database, send a web page, read/delivery receipt, DSN;
- send to MailBee.NET Queue or IIS SMTP queue;
- direct send via DNX MX lookup;
- make DNS MX, PTR or TXT query;
- SMTP PIPELINING and other ESMTP extensions;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- proxy (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- create DomainKeys/DKIM signature;
- secure and user-defined ESMTP authentication (incl. NTLM, GSSAPI and POP-before-SMTP);
- Integrated Windows Authentication (log in as the current Windows user);
- OAuth 2.0 (access and refresh tokens, ASP.NET MVC external login), Google Service Accounts;
- accurate and flexible MIME builder;
- compose HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa, alternative body generation;
- powerful HTML parser and processor;
- international charsets, UTF-8, TO/CC/BCC, custom headers, custom message formats;
- iCal events and vCard contacts;
- email address parsing and validation;
- multiple attachments, file and memory attachments;
- XML and System.Net.Mail.MailMessage import/export, streams, backup SMTP and DNS servers, multi-threading, asynchronous methods;
- track accepted and refused recipients;
- forward/resend mails loaded from file or received with other components (such as MailBee.NET POP3);
- events and error handling features, memory/file logging, debug functions, etc;
- royalty-free distribution.
MailBee.NET SMTP (version 10.0) has a file size of 24.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 51 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.